Tuesday, April 14, 2015

How do you read the night sky?

      How do you read the night sky? That is something I have always wanted to know. The reason why I am researching, "How to read the night sky", is because I have always been hypnotized with the night sky. I have always wanted to research the constellations and how they form.             




      What I'm hoping to learn during my Genius Hour is how to tell the constellations apart. I would also like to build a telescope so I can study the constellations. I also want to study star trails.




    
     In this blog I will be tracking my accomplishments and failures. I will hopefully blog once a week, updating you on my progress. How do you read the night sky?














                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment